In this, our first-ever off-Earth MLA conference, the Planning Committee is looking for submissions for papers. A few sample presentation topics, to get you started:
- E-book delivery over distance…of light-years
- Bibliotherapy: books helping readers cope with the existential angst of boundless…endless…space
- Preserving the diverse cultural heritage of Earth in an era of leaving the planet behind
- “The wormhole at my book!” unique issues of extraterrestrial collection management
- Up, or out: the tenure-track university librarian in constrained spaces
The REAL (current century, 2018) submission form, due April 11 is here.